I'm at a new phase of my life now in both physical and mental sense. I withdrew from NTU (before they could kick me out LOL !!) and applied for Unisim and i got accepted ! I'm doing sociology with communications and it's going to be a 3 years thingy so i had better buck up. If everything goes well, i should be able to graduate by 2013 :) I'm already looking forward to graduation before the course starts. Most of my lessons are held at Singapore poly instead of SIM HQ. I personally prefer to attend lessons at Singapore poly as it is just beside the mrt station. So this is school for you. Oh i forgot to mention, dover is so much nearer than Pulau Nanyang.
On a happier note ( looks at bestie), I have finally let go of kbox after doing 2 years of full time and i'm now a part timer. I know most would prefer that i quit all together but i guess that there's some charm in that place. In a way, i saw another side of life where people had to struggle to make end meet. They come from all walks of life and some had very complicated background, involved in stuff i could never imagine myself doing. In a place where people were struggling for their lives, i felt alive. Of course the people there are nice too and very much family. Maybe that's the charm the place has- the people. I wonder if i can ever really leave the place.
And oh a even happiter note, there's someone new in my life now ( DON'T LAUGH).. and he has been very sweet. i don't deny that we had our fair share of arguments but i'm glad he always try to work things out with me even if i disapprove of the way he solves the problems. But loving someone has always been about loving and accepting thier flaws too, hasn't it? :)
I miss all the VIPs in my life. You know who you are.
Life's very real now, with all the ups and downs. But i'll enjoy the process of it cause i know God will always be with me. He has a plan for me.
Ps i'll try to update as often as possible ! :)