Attended recept meeting with Mr Benson at K Union yesterday and he sent me back to the outlet after that. Actually we already discussed this the day before because we know that both of us will have to attend the meeting and i know he will be driving over but i didn't know he was going to drive his bike instead of his car. So he asked me if i mind riding on a bike, well since its going to be a free transport back.. no complains yea. I cannot imagine taking the train from orchard all the way back to pasir ris after the meeting.
Hahas so i was like okay.."will you bring an extra helmet for me?" and he was like "sure !"
So that faithful day came..and I was so afraid that i will cause an accident or punctual his tyre you know !!!!!! and i told him my fear and he just laughed it off. The ride was really fun !!!!! I like the speed and the feeling the wind brush my skin. I couldn't hear anything except for the wind.
But it had to rain when we reach tampines and Mr Benson was like" Jingfang, you never bath today right !" That KUKU !!!!!! hahas so we made the decision to brave the rain and just travel back..and both of us were quite drenched when we reached the outlet. Thank goodness i was wearing my jacket.
I looked up when i was on the bike and i could see the rain falling from the sky in another angle as he sped through the roads. It was quite beautiful but i will never like rainy days. even more now so.
Hahas anyway riding on the bike is sooooooooo addictive and Mr Benson was still afraid that i wouldn't like it. Hahas..silly KUKU i do i do..it was so much fun ^.^