There's a new girl at work recently under my department and it hasn't been the easiest thing to teach her but still i can tell that she's a very bright girl and quite suitable for the job because she's quite witty. However she is very opinionated so she likes to argue when i tell her stuff and it makes my blood boils !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but i still believe in her.
when i look at her and the mistakes she makes..i see myself 2 years back when Julin was in charge of teaching me. No matter how many stupid mistakes i make, Julin will always be around to help me solve it. Of course she will tell me off but after that, she always have my back. The reason?
If recepts don't help one another then who's going to help us? I will always remember this.
So no matter what.. i will always be behind the new recept and believe in her. I will be a good mentor :) i promise to try real hard. I miss Julin :(
especially when everything at work is such a mess.