Seng was very sweet today :)
Seng bought lunch for me and i told him that i wanted to have mix vegetable rice with meat and egg and vegetables. He came back and told me that the store only had steam egg and so he didn't get any for me as he thought i don't eat steam egg. I was like " SENG !!! I do eat steam egg" and he started to laugh and promised me that he will remember the next time he buys lunch for me. So i walked away sadly back to my reception to eat my lunch without egg.
Within like 5 mins, i received a call from seng and
he was like: " Don't eat the rice yet okay ?"
I was like: " why? i already started eating"
and he was like:"don't ask, you will know very soon." and continued with his usual laughter.
the next thing i know, seng appeared and disappeared with my lunch. and guess what... :) seng went to our bar to cook an egg just for me. Touched and very happy. Its simple things like that that make my day *BEAMS BEAMS BEAMS
come to think of it..Seng has always been very sweet. I remember the time when i didn't want to eat and he was like:" YOU MUST EAT !!!!!! i bought a new packet of instant noodles. You must try okay? I cook for you..confirm very nice" Hahahas and so in the end, i ate the noodles even though i wasn't hungry.
one happy incident to bright up my day.