And so its your birthday..
i didn't forget.. how could i forget?
How could i forget a birthday that i started planning for one year ago ?
What should i do? Where should i bring him? What should i get him...
a year..i thought about this for a year.
I collected the chivas beads for you..for a year.
I was so motivated to push my customers to take hard liquor so that i can have the beads..
but now all i want to do is smash the chivas bottle into pieces.
And today i didn't forget that it's your birthday..
i just chose to ignore it because..
what can i do other than ignore?
You were the one who left me first..
you were the one who said our background were too different..
you were the one who said that i didn't understand you..
you were the one who made me give up..
and yet..
today you were the one who came down from bukit batok to pasir ris
just to see me..
today you were the one who messaged me specially to tell me that it was your birthday and all you wanted was to see me..
some things don't change.. like how you always say such stuff to tug on my heart.
but some things do change. i changed. I gave up on you the day you said that everyone has their little secret..and i'm your secret.
After everything we went through..i was just a secret you were keeping from everyone.
I mean it when i told you to leave me alone.