I realised that i'm really happy at work and i keep laughing and laughing cause we keep doing lame stuff and fooling around but when its about time to go home, i start to feel a little afraid. I don't know how to get through the night. I'm admit that i'm scared but i'm glad i have my night shift to make me laugh.
Wei song, thanks for asking if i felt better. I appreciate it :)
Wei liang, thanks for your kind gesture and telling me i can message you and lee lee anytime :)
Ann lee, lee lee where are you ??? can you finish your ict soon !!
Edmund, thanks for sharing with me what you usually do when you are sad hahahahahahahahs ! but nope no drinking and smoking and drinking and smoking and drinking again and smoking for me :) and i know you have your problems too so stop guessing why i am sad. WAHAHAHAS
Maggie Wong, thanks for always listening to me :) and giving me your very honest opinion
Lyon, thanks for always doing stupid things and saying stupid things to make me laugh :) You think like that very cute *Wink
Stanley loh !!! thanks for everything :) all your stupid and not feasible advice and for just being there to entertain me
Fabian, your presence is just a pure entertainment to me. LAOGONG DEAREST <3 you know i'm just fooling around but thanks for allowing me to call you that and always giving me that very stupid look.
I feel very loved when you guys give me all the glass balls in the liquor bottles because you guys know that i like them, thanks..
I <3 my night shift and ex night shift.
and Jasper bestie..thanks for everything.. you don't know how much i appreciate your presence in my life *HUGS It comforts me to know that you are always around. hahas like you said from my first breakup, my grandmother's funeral to my second break up, to nicholas' operation and now to this.. you were always there. thanks :)