Realised that i haven't been much of a friend. But i still love my friends a whole lot. I really do. They say that best friends might not meet up for a long time but they still feel really close. I suddenly think its bull shit. Because i realised it takes effort to keep things going. You cannot ignore a friend for a very long time and expect things to be the same. It takes effort to meet up, to communicate, to care about the things going on in the other parties' life. It take effort to be there for someone and that's what i failed to do. Some point or another, the people you care about will get tired and slip away. Please don't let anyone slip away. I don't intend to let anyone slip from my life. so my friends.. I knows that I have been in a M.I.A mood for quite some time. Forgive me..

"A Friend loves at all times" - Proverbs 17.17