I can't wait for recess week to come. I am so tired but its the fulfilling type of tired.I'm going to use recess week to tidy up my room, anyone interested in helping me clean up ? : ) Come to think of it, i renovated my room for almost a year and my things are still in the boxes. *GUILTY. Hahahas but i don't know where to start with all the mess in my room. Hopefully i can clear everything during recess week. Oh and surprise (that's the name of my lappie by the way)has been down for so looooooooooong too :x and i haven't sent surprise for repair either. Oh bother ~ Hahas my life is malfunctioning.
Work has been stressful i guess. Ben left, boy left and stanley left too. I just got promoted to recept 2 not long ago and i can feel the pressure to perform i guess. I'm not longer as mild tempered as before : ( and its not a secret. Everyone has been telling me this especially the people at Leisure park. I only work at Leisure park once a week and they noticed the difference everytime i return even Ivy tells me that. I don't like to flare up, who does right? But sometimes some very simple issues can be solved by the servers but they make such a big fuss over it and i don't see why they can't solve it and it makes me angry. Shall not talk about it. I still love my servers as friends but work and fun are two different issues.
School's the same. Endless skipping of lectures and tutorials. =x but i'm trying hahahas its better than last sem. I'm really trying. Give me time !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE !!!!!!!!!! I'm trying to love school. Actually this semester doesn't feel very heavy just that sometimes i can't wake up on time. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO to you fang fang. I'm really trying. I keep telling myself i'll go for every lesson but WAHAHAHAHAHAHS. I'll blog about it if i manage to go for every lesson for a week okay.
Mops and pups are off to Taiwan tomorrow for like 10 days without me. They booked the tickets without asking the kids because they know that we wouldn't go. I guess my parents are finally letting go and enjoying their own private time. I hope they have fun :)
Oh and i'm taking french this sem. Super fun : ) Au revoir.
Sometimes I miss myself. the old me.