Went out with you yesterday.. the moment i saw you, my heart skipped a beat. And i was thinking in my heart " this is the guy i love." Dinner was love, movie was love, the conversation we had was love, the karaoke session was love. I wanted to touch you so badly like how i use to but something kept me from doing that. Even when you held my hand and slept on my lap,i had to push you away. It was painful but i guess it was the correct move. Everytime you tried to get closer to me, i wonder if it was because you love me.It would be nice if we could rewind and start all over again but we can't. Because something inside me tells me that you still can't let her go. Our relationship is getting ambiguous. Where will we go from here, i don't know. Silly boy, let's just take it slow and if there's a chance again to be together, i will let you know how much i love you. I know i'm going to get into trouble because i feel very comfortable in front of you. I love you.