Been talking to Mr Eric about our love life recently and he keeps encouraging me to stop worrying and go ahead." The only reason why he wants to be with you is because he loves you,isn't it? Don't think so much, get together and if he really isn't the one then so be it. Cherish what you have now." Total opposite of Ben can ! Ben would say " No, you should avoid this guy". I miss Ben : (
I guess after all the struggle after all these months, we are still not together simply because you aren't trying hard enough. I can feel it. I remember when we just got to know each other, i didn't think twice about getting together because i could feel how important i was to you. Even though now, you still claim that you have feelings for me but it ain't the same. I had to remind myself so many times not to show you how i feel anymore because i guess you just don't feel the same. Just like the chalet, all i wanted was for you to convince me why i should go to the chalet but you didn't. You walked away..
I wanted to throw my tantrum yesterday then i realised that i don't have any rights to. I'm only your friend. I keep telling myself that you are lying to me, no matter what you say i can't seem to trust you. That's why its scary. I remember all the times you lied to me and it hurts very bad.I just want to help you tide over your problems for now.. i want you to be happy.
明天以后, 我会让别人住进我的心