from boon lay all the way to tampines.. you were there.
from bedok to bukit batok..i was there.
All the train rides and bus rides were lovely..but i'm glad there's a destination that isn't filled with memories of you. That is to my outlet at downtown east. i'm thankful we did a detour to Kallang so that i don't have any memories of you at downtown east. I don't think i can survive if i had memories of you here in downtown east. It broke my heart to return to kallang the other day. I know you wanted quite badly to accompany to downtown but i'm glad circumstances forbid it. It was good that we alighted at tampines.
Now I'll let someone else create memories for the journey to downtown east.. but deep down i did believe you could be the one to accompany me but thank you..thank you for the memories.
Kelven i thought from that day, you would be around to send me to work everyday. I was wrong. I miss you so much