Just came home from the staff party and 334 was there too. He just got promoted and i was truly shocked when i found out about it. Its really strange that we used to talk but now i actually have to find out about your promotion through other people. When i was struggling so hard with my job last year, you were always around just to make it better. Now that i'm used to the job but you are never around.
I miss talking to you.
I miss the random phonecalls you will make.
I miss the pranks you will play on me.
I miss complaining to you.
I really miss having you in my life.
I remember all the lil things you used to tell me. The fact that you didn't like it in c4/c8 but now it seems everything has changed. The you i used to know belong to the past. I can't seem to get through to you. Do you still remember me? Are you still the same?
You know i rather struggle at work and have you around then go through all these. Our relationship is really simple now.. Hello Stranger.