Ben came back from area meeting yesterday and i didn't dare to look at him. I received news that the upper management were going to do a major shift to all the outlet in charge. I was really afraid that Ben was going to tell me that he was going to have to go. Ben didn't say much when he came back, he was busy with his own stuff and i kept looking at him as he walked pass my reception counter, hoping he would say something to make the tension go away. He didn't.
He chose to break the news to me after an hour. He's leaving for Kallang Leisure Park.
The moment he broke the news to me, so many thoughts were running through my head. How could he leave us here, how could he leave me here.. He was the one who asked me to come back and now he's the one who's leaving instead !
I know for sure that the new outlet in charge wouldn't complain about my smelly feet, like how Ben does.
I know for sure that the new outlet in charge wouldn't pinch me, like how Ben does.
I know for sure that the new outlet in charge wouldn't say that i behave just like his lil sis, like how Ben does.
I know for sure that the new outlet in charge wouldn't snatch the high stool at my reception, like how Ben does.
I know for sure that the new outlet in charge wouldn't tell me stupid jokes, like how Ben does.
I know for sure that the new outlet in charge wouldn't come out with stupid IQ question, like how Ben does.
I know for sure that the new outlet in charge wouldn't strangle me just for fun, like how Ben does.
I know for sure that the new outlet in charge wouldn't have any special opinions about soggy burgers, like how Ben does.
I know for sure that the new outlet in charge wouldn't help me to drink liqour when customers force me to, like how Ben does.
I know for sure that the new outlet in charge wouldn't remember the small lil things i say, like how Ben does.
I know for sure that the new outlet in charge wouldn't listen to my ramblings, like how Ben does.
I know for sure that the new outlet in charge wouldn't stay long enough at the reception counter to listen to me cock up, like how Ben does.
I know for sure that the new outlet in charge wouldn't sing everytime he walks past the reception counter, like how Ben does.
I know for sure that the new outlet in charge wouldn't be anything like Ben.
and stupid Ben had to come up to me and say all the emotional stuff and he had to sing that stupid "goodbye" song in front of me..and so i cried.
but i was wrong in the end. The "new" outlet in charge is everything like Ben =) The "new" outlet in charge for Downtown east is Super Benjamin Teng.
Stupid Ben,for once i'm really glad that you were just fooling around :)