And the circumstances are getting to me.. maybe it isn't a good thing to be promoted so soon.
yep i got promoted, officially recept 1. *PONDERS i always wanted to be promoted, i had a hunch that it was going to be pretty fast this time round as compared to the time at marine but i didn't expect it to be so fast. And my working attitude changed : ( i'm not sure whether its the promotion that changed me or the environment. I'm like super short tempered now, i get frustrated really easily and can't stand it when things are delayed at work. I used to be quite mild tempered and smile all the time. The other day i finally got to go back to Kallang and the servers told me i changed. Sad. I need to do some self reflection.. seems like my pride is getting the better of me. I miss Kallang but i know that i got to stay at Downtown, i don't have a choice and that's why i don't harbour any hopes of going back to Leisure park. Called Leisure park to look for Fuun today and D.D picked up the phone, still the same voice but something seems different. i sense a tinge of awkwardness and lost for words.. People change, don't they.
You answered the phone today but you didn't recognise my voice and passed the phone to Celine. My heart was calling out to you but you couldn't hear it. i felt the heartache, but all i could do was to take a deep breath and sigh~ It hurts with every breath i take.. I miss you so much Jeffrey. I have so much to tell you, so much to ask you, so much to share with you but it's a different world we live in. Where is the Jeffreywho spent an hour simply listening to me, cry ? Where ?