Angel And Mortal : )
The Faculty started the semester by playing Angel and Mortal ! : ) I've always wanted to play this game !!! Don't you think its very exciting to receive and give people stuff anonymously !!!! Played it once during band camp in Temasek but it was only for three days? and i didn't do much for my mortal xD oOps. Played it a second time when i was in tpjc but i was too lazy to reveal my identity to my mortal so i kept giving him stuff every morning and then *poof disappeared when the game ended.
This time round, all i can say is i have a very very nice angel *BEAMS. I wonder if my mortal feels the same way about me hmms.. Well so we started during the second week of school and concluded the game on 13 March ( White Valentine's ). What we did was that the committee will pass a box around during our common lectures and we would put the little gifts and letters in. The whole process was quite funny because almost everyone in the faculty was trying to figure who their angels were. Hence we did silly things like buying super big presents (e.g a huge bag of potato chips so that we can see who takes our gifts.And I managed to find out who rebecca and my angels' were before the whole thing ended. I am so smart right !
These are the little notes i received from my angel and mortal : )

And my angel gave me a very cute gift on white's valentine !!! My angel gave me a mug but not just any mug..this mug comes with chalks so that i can write on my mug.
And Xinling said "Jingfang so emo, confirm write emo stuff on the mug such as in the picture below (-_-") A PACK OF LIES I TELL YOU !!! hahas

And she proceeds to scribble on the mug..more LIES *ROARS


FAINTS ! Hahas XINLING'S ANGEL GAVE HER CHICKEN ESSSENCE CAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hahas don't worry angel, i like my present : ) and of course my angel *BEAMS
I believe in angels..我并不是你的天使,但是你是我最想保护的人- alto salto