2008 ! New Start : )
First post for 2008 !I'm back in school for my new semester. I was like uber excited about going back to school. I had so much in my mind that i wanted to complete for this new year and semester. It wasn't until the very first day of school when i saw my faculty people that i realised how much i didn't want to go back to school. Seeing my chinese faculty people = STRESS but oh well..i'm into my second week of school now and so far so good : ) I wanted to overload this semester actually. I wanted to take 23 Aus for this semester but i'm only allowed to take 22 Aus : ( but oh well at least i got all the modules i want !!!!!!!! YAY !!!!!! and yes i got that translation module. WHEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and the module Dearest K is teaching too !!!!!! DOUBLE YAY and WHEEEEEEEEEEEEE. I would like to say a big big big big thank you to Ms Rebecca Kang for dropping Dearest K's module for me. I'm really really very touched. Just to let you know..i want to be your best friend in school and during the holidays too. I'll work on it *wink.Having a little mental block now..so i'll leave you here with something i read the other day and i love the way she writes. 与千万人之中遇见你所遇见的人,与千万年之中,时间的无涯的荒野里, 没有早一步, 也没有晚一步, 刚巧赶上了, 那也没有别的话可说,唯有轻轻的问一声:“噢,你也在这里吗?”
张爱玲 《流言》
听说你跌倒了,心里有一点不安。 要好好照顾自己喔..
我好想知道你最近还好吗 : ( alto salto