Happy yes but mostly frustrations
Do we live in two different worlds? Was there a time when we actually lived in the same world? Do you really understand me? Do i understand you after all these years? Do i appear to be very aloof recently? Do you think i'm being unreasonable? Do you know what's going on in my life? do i know what's going on in your life? Do i think of you when i'm sad? Do you think of me when you are sad? Do you think of me when you are happy? Do i think of you when i'm happy? Do you know what are the things that are bothering me recently? Do i know what are the things that are bothering you recently? Do i feel like spending time with you? Do you feel like spending time with me? I would love to share your joys and sorrows but i seriously think that that's in the past. I never really did tell you what bothered me and what truly made me happy because i learnt that there wasn't a need to. Maybe because i did try and all you did was to laugh it off. I guess i wasn't the best listener when you had your problems too. You know, every little thing about you now irks me. I'm serious. Its like i can't see your point of view anymore and it scares me. But I feel the irritation and frustration that comes with it more than the fear, that maybe, just maybe things between us have changed. So i guess we will continue to greet each other with the plastic smile and simply pretend. How about you? Its okay if you feel the same way.I'm not sure if i want you in my life anymore. You frustrate me. I judge but i know i shouldn'tI mock at your imperfections but i'm not perfectI insult but i love praises I know and that's why i do it. You know the other day, i was reading through my previous entries from years back and i realised that i forgot about the person that i was writing about for certain entries. Maybe that's the good thing about blogging, you get to release all the pent up emotions and then after some time, you forget about it. and you realised that actually a certain person or incident isn't that important afterall. Or it could work the other way, and realised to your very own horror, how much that person or a certain incident meant to you even after all these years. oh well ~ back to reality ! one last paper : )