I'm getting used to the pace of work but i can't help wishing that i'll force myself to wake up when the alarm clock sounds every morning. I want to be like Jason Bernard and get one of the highest tips each month *GREEDY !~ i can even go early and sit on my seat and stare into oblivion. WAHAHAHAHS. No more taxi rides for me starting from tomorrow, all the cab fares shall go into my shopping spree. I take at least 5 taxi rides each month which makes it $50 a month. That's a lot can ! i can buy at least 2-3 pairs of shoes ! *GROWLS.. I keep going back to sleep after the alarm clock sounds.."5 mins..just 5 mins" and it becomes half an hour. TADA Jiingfang is late ! and it costs to be late can. No tips after 1045am, Deduct $10 after 11am and $50 plus one warning letter after 1130am. Absolutely painful. Hence in order to maximize my pay and money for shopping, Jiingfang must sacrifice her BEAUTY sleep and wake up earlier. Yawns~Julin's back from C8 after 3 days today and i'm filled with mixed emotions. I was looking forward to her return cause i really missed her and yet when Julin's around, Aiping and me will feel the pressure to perform. Its like hard to break the barrier. The senior, junior barrier. I treat Julin as a friend but yet i feel quite pressurized when she's around. When we go out after work and stuff, its okay and we can go crazy but its just different during work. I realised that i actually feel more at ease working in front of Captain Benjamin. I know he's strict and all but hahas i just don't feel the stress. To add to that, Julin picked up some stuff from C8 and yep she's going to pass it down to us so its a whole new learning process. Working at kbox is really not much different from studying. Memorize charges, memorize promotions (8 ongoing promotions concurrently), theme nights, 13 other outlets no, around the world and the lists goes on but hahas it also showed me the attitude i should adopt towards my studies. So its not a bad thing. At least i'm pretty good at memorizing stuff after working at kbox. Anyway ya i got to adopt a whole new system again (not totally new) but i got to change my style again after Julin's return from C8. A little reluctant, a little stunned by the new thingie and Julin's new found enthusiasm to push Buffet but yea got to sort it out by tomorrow. I still want to be a super recept like Ah Ju =pPppPp2 days of Captain 850 taking the morning shift, 3 days of Julin at C8, 3 days of Aiping taking the night shift which resulted in much enlightenment. Me and Aiping's attitude towards the 2 captains are like north pole vs south pole and Julin's the neutral one. Aiping and Captain 850 didn't start out right. Captain L and me didn't start out any better either. Its none of our faults. Its nobody's fault. Its just meant to be like that. Captain L and me just have nothing to share with each other. Aiping doesn't share Captain's 850's humour. Me and Aiping should really change shift, we'll be much happier like that. Hahas human relationships are just strange. First impressions really do count. I'm happy with Captain 850 and Aiping's happier with Captain L. Its ironic that i have to face Captain L most of the time and Aiping, Captain 850. Oh well Aiping, though it was hell of an awkward situation with both the captians around-Captain 850 beside me and Captain L talking to ya leaving both of us speechless but well it will work out. Can we stop calling him 850. =x i'll start calling L, ling peh if you continue ar =pPp in short..let's just stick with recepts rocks :) Anyway captains up till now are giving me quite a headache. First was L who made me cry, 334 who left my hanging up till now, then kk who is amusing and makes me laugh but flirty but then 850. GROWLS..my stand: Steer clear of the captains and aim to be ms goody two shoe recept.Putting work aside, Ntu's application granted ! but i'm still contemplating if i should accept. I'm really afraid that i'm not cut out for it and my only interest translation is just a minor. On a happier note..Hahas Kian Ping's reaction after i told him that i got into NTU.s3oW - yeh! someone got into NTU says:see my nicks3oW - yeh! someone got into NTU says:hahaJiingfang *childish says:hahass3oW - yeh! someone got into NTU says:talk to u again -)Jiingfang *childish says:crazy haven't accept yet sillyJiingfang *childish says:silly boy..go study your maths. Jia youJiingfang *childish says:=)I want to remember this moment and the smile i have on my face now for life :)If you gave me one chance to tell you how I was feeling I would sing to you and tell you I won't live my life without you. I would hold your hand and look in your eyes and you know I'd never let you go.Jeffreybutidontevenhavethatchancetotellyouhowspecialyouare