Blush A certain someone makes me blush but he doesn't know itSmall chats and constant fun bickering sessionsI was just glad that you were around. The jokes we shared and all the laughtersthinking about the silly things we just saidI thought you were a really great friend. You always said i was a small girl living in a big housewell i have big dreams too.I could tell you had big dreams but didn't tell you that i'll support you..i simply laughed to myself.I asked myself why i started blushing when you touched me because i knew it was a friendly kind of touch. nothing much. but everything was spinning and i was sure the temperature was rising. you are still a great friend.You asked me to play the staring game with you, for once we saw eye to eyei couldn't stop laughing at how silly you lookedmy heart was racing so fast.and then you offered me a drink and we shared it, i felt weird but knew i was thinking too muchand then you ask me how would i feel, if you told me you had feelings for meI looked away and told you, you're crazybecause we both know its not true.I still blush when you touch me and i know its different from the othersdear friend, thanks for the times you brightened my day.I'm glad you remembered the tiny details and that's all that i ask of youCaptain Benjamin, thanks =) i was glad you remembered about the cake.