Just got home from the studio recording. Time check: 12.10am Recording was great. First hand experience with studio recording. Though a tad tired, okay maybe not only a tad.I'm drained but i had fun =) All the laughters and attempts to avoid the camera (but to no avail). I want to do it again =x oh and i do pity the mediacorp artists. The recording studio is situated so far away from the main road. Wonder what they would do without a car of their own. which reminds me: A big thank you to Xinyi's dad for sending a few of us home. ROCKS ! =)
Oh and something interesting happened during Maths class. She said he's smart and i couldn't help it. I started laughing. Its one that is happy for him. Even though everything has come to a conclusion, i'm still amused by these minor stuff. He told me he saw him and i was pretty upset. He's still the jar of emotion. Its okay that its not important to him. I'm just dwelling in my own happiness and probably in months to come i'll forget, maybe i won't. but no worries, the paths won't find the meeting point.
Good night for now. Silent night and i must listen. for its different now, the nights. Got to go to bed or else i'll be on my late spree again. SHAKE HEAD. you got to understand ! the alarm clock(S) don't work on me xD