I have been receiving complains that i don't go online anymore and that my blog is dead (x_X). So here i am to update my blog since i'm home early today *hurray ! =xBeen going to school on my own for the past 3 weeks because Daddy fractured his leg. *sulks I just realised how pampered i am. Every morning, my maid will have to wake me up more than once and i would take my time to wash up usually until 7.10am. I was never worried about being late in the past because i know Daddy would fetch me to school. I am accustomed to tying my hair and wearing my shoes in the car. Its a totally different case now. I have to tie my hair and wear my shoes before leaving the house =( Got to leave the house preferably before 7am so i would not look like it just rained early in the morning. When i leave at 7.10am, i would start panicking and leave some stuff behind which is so irritating. Sobs, i want a lift to school. Anyone? =x Anyway really Praise the Lord for today's experience. I left home at 7.15am and just when i reached the side gate, the aunty shut it right in my face. Fortunately i had Liyi beside me to entertain me during the long stroll to the main gate and in the end i wasn't late *Praise the Lord. *jumps its things like that that start my day off right. Oh and i bought the album that i was looking for =) and it only cost $12.90. What a steal ! I need retail therapy soon ! Saw so many nice bags the other day and belts that were going on sale. Oh and mama commented that my high heels were cracking. Its made of leather and no one told me that i was supposed to oil it. *BITES I happen to like that pair of heels quite a bit. Oh well, it means time to get more heels *yayness. But i guess all these would have to be postponed till after A's. I know many of my friends have already drawn out plans for events after their A's. Mine is all in my head, just get down to writing them down when i have the time.BRAH! Everything I say now are like in future tense because of the A's.Anyway here's a shoutout to Shu, Mich, Demeni and Mush: I <3 guys =")">
And to Darling: Get well soon darling (",) and i have faith in you. You are stronger than you think you are. Just let everything fall into place and things will work out. Hang in there. We will press on together. When we look back in years to come, A's will share the same place as PSLE and O levels. *chuckles. Right *wink*
so people, start working to get the A's. because everyone is capable of it but not everyone wants it bad enough.