Amie taught me how to make a friendship band today =) my first in my18 years of existence. I wonder what i was doing while everyone else was learning how to make friendship bands. *scratches head. Makes me feel like i missed out on my teenage years =x and my friends used to tell me that i didn't have much of a childhood too. Oh gosh hahas what do i have then ? Anyway Amie thank you so much for teaching me !!!!!!!!! It was really fun ! You got to teach me another pattern tomorrow okay, you promised =x I am so demanding ! But i really felt accomplished. I remember looking at other girls making friendship bands like its an innate ability to do so and i was so envious. Now i know i can do it too *rolls on the floor. Thank you so much Amie. Drink more water okay ? and take good care of your health *sticks tongue out. Recently Nicho-las has become really attached to me. I wonder if its good or bad. He has been diagnosed with an allergy so i had to take care of him throughout the week, ensuring that he takes his medicine and i'll apply the cream on his belly at night. Now he'll wait outside my room when i go to bed. *swoons. such a darling ! and yesterday because i didn't turn on the air con, he ended up in my room and i only realise it when i woke up around 1am. He's so enduring *melts.=) Moving on, badminton got 4th for Dragonboat during Seasports Carnival yesterday. We rock !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahas I <3>
Oh and Literature lesson was hilarious today, Ms Lee said " Write this down and i'll smack you" (-_-") She's damn cute. hee hee. She's not the only teacher who gives such random comments. Mrs Ting, Mdm Yang and Ms Lam portray such randomness at times too. what will i do without them.
My life is like a dream, i'm drifting in and out. I feel like the clouds are really near sometimes, just sometimes. I think the clouds must be really fluffy and ticklish cause they make me laugh.
Today marks my life's genesis.