Weird
Something odd happened to me yesterday..I went to get my lunch after school at tampines mart and i walked pass this little girl who was crying and her mum was scolding her very badly.i was like " Okay ~.." then i proceeded to get my food and then the next thing i know as i waited for my food to arrive, her mum was right beside me. *HORRORS*She started to talk to me in malay even though she's chinese. She had the impression that i'm malay ( like what's new hahas =x ) and she asked me if i could buy chocolate for her kid ( the little girl who was crying so badly) I was like " Hahahahaha" and she went " Hahahahahaha" (-_-")so i started to talk to her and found out that the kid was crying because she wanted chocolate but her mum couldn't afford it. Then whenever her mum started to tell me that the little girl is greedy and all, the little girl would pout and grab her mum's breast !!!!!!!!!!!!!! *GASPS* Anyway the little girl is really adorable ( minus that the fact that she would grab her mum's breast whenever her mum reprimands her ) and hahas instead of buying the $1.50 chocolate which she wanted initially..she chose the $2.50 chocolate. Kids ~ hahas but i was really amused by this incident ! and i realised how lucky i am because mama always buys chocolate for me whenever i have sudden cravings. I truly am blessed by the Lord =).. so i don't mind making a kid's day by buying chocolate for her lalalala~Anyway many seniors were crying today when they got their A level results. I have no idea if they are tears of joy or sadness. The whole scene scared me. I don't want to cry when i get my results next year. I'm worried ! and i don't dare to ask him for his grades. I hope he did well. hmms..Oh and darling got A2 for chinese *yayness* super proud of darling hahas..I hope everything went well for you and i managed to catch of glimpse of you :)) i miss your presence..