We got to move on..but we wouldn't forget
Guess what people..Ms Ng Jingfang has fallen ill againSigh !!!! This is like the 12378912546895467 times i'm ill this year !!!!! I'm having a very bad throat, fever at 38.3 Degree Celcius,a splitting headache and a bad tummy. So my advice to everyone: Puh-lease take good care of your health and drink lots of water.Really sucks to fall ill. And Literature faculty test is tomorrow !!!!!!!!! How am i going to study for it. I need help. Anyway something very sad happened recently. To all family and classmates and friends of the schoolmate of mine: Be Strong and take comfort that he touched the lives of many. Moving on doesn't mean forgetting. He will always be in our hearts. Many questions are left unanswered. Maybe we don't need to know the answer cause it wouldn't lessen the pain and it wouldn't change the fact that he's gone. I think my principal isn't handling the situation well at all *Sigh*Thank you for being so positive. It comforts me to know that you are prepared to face the harsh reality of life.