Today i have the urge to type a very long entry. Guess its because i'm all alone at home now *stares at the ceiling* Everyone is so busy..buzzing around like bumble bees.Firstly fever has finally subsided and my appetite is back. I'm afraid that my fever would return again though cause my temperature keeps flactuating. I'm trying very hard not to sleep because i have been sleeping like 20 hours for the past two days. Mama told me to try to keep myself awake so i ended up watching television with her yesterday. Let's see, i started to sit infront of the squarish thingy from 9pm and i went to bed at 1am. I like the last show that i watched. Its a very old movie but it has a very nice twist at the ending. I like~ :))Anyway about my illness, my mum suspects that i might have gastric flu so i might be going back to visit Doctor Lau if i don't recover by monday. Sucks to be ill ! Oh and people i have a very good tip for all of you who suffers from sore throat: Gargle salt water, it really works =D. I tried it yesterday and my throat felt a lot better. At least it doesn't hurt as much when i swallow my saliva. Yesterday was horrible and i vomited 5 times and the fever just wouldn't go away. Everything i ate ended up in the toilet bowl. At that moment i wished mummy was here so that i could hug her. I kept looking at the clock to see if its 8pm yet. That's when mummy comes home from work. I feel like a baby ~ Daddy, ryan and kel are ill too. Mummy's the sole survivor ! *salutes mummy*I wish i could recover fully real soon then i can get down to studying. Got so much work to catch up. I cannot afford to fall ill so often. So what Jingfang should do from now on is..1) Drink more water !!!! 2) Eat more vegetable and fruits3) Eat less tibits ( they are the cause of my illness this time round ) 4) Have sufficient rest5) Do not stress myself unnecessarily that reminds me..i have sudden craving for watermelon. I don't know why. Whenever i have fever, i feel like having either grapes or watermelon *slurps* madness I don't mind having jelly too =xXx I just want something cold. Any explanation for the craving for cold stuff ? And i missed the badminton trials on wednesday and friday !!! I wonder how the juniors will be like.. Oh and CONGRATS TO JUJU !!!!!!!!!! He managed to appeal back to Tpjc. *hugs* Now JingHuang wouldn't be so depressed hahas =xXxOnce again i'm going to type this ( so little time, so much to do ).. I got to start concentrating and focusing on my studies.More importantly..Lord turn my heart back to you. I met you before the fall of rome..