My special friend
To a special friendI sense your frustrationI sense your painI sense your sadnessI sense that you are this close to your breaking pointI sense that you are unhappyI sense your wearinessI sense your reluctanceI sense your hopelessnessI sense that you lost all motivationI sense that you are lost admist the crowdand yet i sense that there's nothing i can do. Absolutely nothingEverything you fall into such a state of mind, i'm left feeling helpless. I can feel all your pain, all the hurt you are going through. Yet there's nothing i can do to make you feel better. I'm sorry ! I really am that every single time you fall, i try so hard to catch you but i fail miserably. I'm really clueless. I don't know what to say, what to do, what to think to make you feel better. Whenever i lose my direction, gently you'll bring me back Whenever you lose your direction, i see you drift further and further. Struggling all alone.I'm sorry. Tell me that everything is going to be okay. tell me you are going to be okay. In times like that, i wish i could tell you everything