He smiled yesterday =)so rare..Random facts1) Its back to the same old question and i'm pretty decided already.2)I wish i was a better person and that i would treat everyone around better. 3) I will remember Quotient rule for the rest of my life !!!!!!!!!4) Praise the Lord that he helped me through ao maths test today 5) I wish i could play badminton a lot better 6) i wish i was more motivated to train for badminton7) i wish i had larger strides and could run faster8) i miss playing the clarinet9) Emu, Juju and Kiwi looks preeeeeetttyy good in Tpjc Uni10) I need to come up with more arguments for Lit11) I need to remember more quotes12) Cold War intrigues me13) Laughed real hard when i walk home with mich today14) Closest distance ever today :))15) I miss you..Hahas yep a random entry and most people wouldn't understand the stuff i say but its okay =pPPp Randomness rocks i wonder if you noticed my disappearance..
and i love your voice