I am this close to giving up on everything.I'm tiredI'm worn out.I feel horrible every morning. I don't have any motivation to go to school anymore.Everything becomes a dread.Give me a reason why i should open up again.I keep thinking why i should go to school when none of my work is done. when all i want to do is to cry and just wallow in self pity, thinking how pathetic and out of control my life is. I hate my life now.I hate this void in my life.I hate this silence.I haven't had this feeling for a very long time It has been 2 years since i last felt like that.This feeling couldn't bring me down because i felt loved..but now i don't feel loved at all
I seriously don't.I'm tired..very tired.I just want to fall into a deep slumber. I need rest
The things i have to do are endless.. endless..how i wish you were with me right now then things wouldn't be that bad.