Tuesday Blues
You know how people get the monday blues..Well i'm unique. I'm suffer from TUESDAY BLUES =pPp
Yea i woke up today feeling grouchy and all. I even kicked my mum =xXx It was a light kick, playful kick ? accidental kick? Its anything but my fault =xXx
Escapism..
So yea i went to school feeling horrible because i had to do a presentation for history tutorial and my gay posted the question i was supposed to present online. Just when i needed my computer the most, it fails me. Technology fails me every single time. I was super super pissed that i couldn't do my work because of my computer. Had some complications with the cookies. ARH !!!!!!!!!!!
I wanted to munch a cookie at that moment *literally
I learnt my lesson though. It feels horrible to do last minute work. I always get the runny nose when i panic. *drips drips drips* I need to be more disciplined and get all my work done for lessons rather than panic in the morning. I can't stand the sense of helplessness that takes over me when things aren't within my control. Its really depressing to realise that i left something really important at home because i didn't bother to pack my bag the night before. Jingfang, you got to learn girl. I need to stop having the notion that i can blatently ask my maid to drop by to pass me the stuff that i need. shake head..PACK MY BAG AT NIGHT !!!!!!! I MUST I MUST !!!!!! I know its impractical to plan out my whole life. However if planning can help a person to be more organised and prevent all the confrontations that results in nerve wrecking emotions, why not ???
But Praise the Lord, things weren't too bad :))
1)History presentation cleared.
2)Othello re-test for the 3rd time cleared * for the time being until the results are back
and the rest of the day went well.
3)Mich came me strawberry chocolate which brightened my day cause i was starving at that moment. =xXXXx
Thank you Mich :)) very timely indeed hahas.
4)Practical Criticism class was fun :))
5)Othello re-test was quite entertaining.
While all of us were desperately scribbling and using our brain juices to recall what happened in Act 4 and 5 of Othello..and admist the deafening silence, we heard..A FART coming from Mr Reynolds direction ( one of my Literature teacher) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xD
And we couldn't contain ourselves and started to giggle.
Then Mr Reynolds went " New Shoes =D "
Hiak hiak hiak.
Anyway farting is a natural process..PUH LEASE don't tell me you never ever farted. =xXx
If you dare say you have never ever farted.." I say you are ill, go see a doctor my friend"
CONCLUSIOn: Tuesday blues occur in the morning.
And while watching Si Hui and Nadia run 10 endless rounds, I thought i saw xxxxx xxx but it was actually not him. I had the shock of my life. I was like huh? isn't he suppose to be in xxxxxx..what was he doing in school? i stood up and looked around again only to realise its his look alike. Sigh. I think i'm starting to hallucinate. This is not good.
But that feeling that swept through me was so familiar. I was losing that feeling yet at the same time trying so hard to keep it ever since he left. Today i felt it again. The very thought of him and the possibility that he could be around changed everything.
I need to learn to get use to going to school with the knowledge that he's no longer around.
I miss you and i'm praying for your safety every single day.