The stars are far away
Thursday, January 26, 2006
 
This whole week has been pretty frustrating for me. I perpetually wake up feeling like a grouch everyday. *GROWLS* I didn't manage to sleep well at night. It's like you wake up feeling that you didn't sleep a wink at all. Maybe it's a little exaggerating but yea I feel that I didn't get enough rest and nope I'm not suffering from insomnia. Hahas I'm tired and I need rest but I'm not getting it. I'm a grouchy penguin *bites you*



I'm lagging behind my school work too. There are so many assignments waving at me. Let'
s not even touch on revision okay. Hahas oh man, I seriously hope I can pick up after the short break that's coming up. This is definitely not a year to fool around. Someone wake me up~ not during September though =x


*hums wake me up when September ends*


But seriously Praise the Lord that He made everything beautiful in His time and this week went pass just fine without any serious upheavals.


Trust in the Lord and do not be discouraged.
Trust in the Lord and stop that feeling blue.
Trust in the Lord and you will be encouraged
Today and everyday !


=D


Zhuang left for Kuching yesterday to celebrate Chinese New Year. He didn’t even want to let me send him off =(


Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bon Voyage Silly Cockroach~


Anyway I met up with Cheryl instead and we caught Memoirs of a Geisha. "Memoirs of a Geisha" is definitely worth the money !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love Zhang Zi Yi who acts as Sayuri in the show. Her eyes are so captivating. I'm sure those who watched the movie who agree. Oh my gosh ! Her eyes, her eyes, her eyes !!!!!! I want contacts like that too but I heard they don't sell it here in Singapore. Boo~ Hahas I am considering reading the book after the catching the movie. Nice ~


Anyway people do catch it yea =D


I like a few quotes from the movie, I think it's very intriguing and triggers the mind.
Personally, I learnt something from the movie about love, about having the courage to dream when everything is void.


When was the last time you followed your dreams? Or have you stopped believing in the beauty of dreams?


Here's a little something on friendship:


He patted my head yesterday and I feel so safe. I felt like a little girl in front of him. I felt like I could open up my heart to him and tell him everything. He leaned towards me yesterday, ready to lend me a listening ear. Thank you =) It's nice to know there's someone who cares. Maybe we will be close friends in the future but friendship is a very delicate thing. The more you try to forge one, the more futile it gets. I took a very long time to understand this and I'm not going to risk it this time. All I can say is thank you for being around.


=D

A friend told me today that he has an issue with closeness and every time he is close to a person, the person will gradually distant from him. Hey, don't worry okay ! I know we have felt the coldness and once in awhile, it seems like you can't seem to understand me anymore and I can't seem to relate to you anymore. Its okay yea things will be fine. You aren't cursed silly. We will work things out. We will..


So I guess friendship like any relationship requires effort to keep it burning. It’s unexplainable how friends come together. That's why friends are families that God sent just that we find them in our walk in life.




I'm sorry to say that no matter how hard I try, I'm still unable to open up your heart. But if you need somebody, I'll always be there.

 




<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore, Singapore

我的生命是一种矛盾 矛盾中 我存在了

Archives
August 2004 / September 2004 / October 2004 / November 2004 / December 2004 / January 2005 / February 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / November 2007 / January 2008 / February 2008 / March 2008 / April 2008 / May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / August 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 / January 2010 / February 2010 / March 2010 / April 2010 / August 2010 / October 2010 / February 2011 / May 2011 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]