Something very important
I lost something very important today =(Why am i so careless..I lost Chilli banana..Shake head. Nope not the person..i lost the very special Chilli Banana badge when i went to visit the doctor today.Sobs sobs. I wish i could find it back.I left the clinic once i found out it was missing and traced back the route i took to get to the clinic but to no avail.SIGH !~ i want the chilli banana badge back ! and my heart skipped a beat when i saw him yesterday. I didn't know he still had that effect on me. like woah. We talked for quite some time before his bus came. Just a casual chat. He hasn't change much..still full of nonsense but that's that charming part. He puts you at ease. Hmms..but yea i could feel my heart racing throughout the whole conversation. What a feeling but i'm over him..i know i am. =)There's someone else now..someone new and the reason for all my smiles.Past and present..i choose my present choice. you !