Just a thought
Something's wrong with my links..anyone care to tell me what??????
I have a friend
I have a classmate
He comes to school
but he's never in class.
Nope, i'm not disgusted
Neither am i angry at him.
I'm pretty disappointed actually.
I wished he would come for lessons.
I thought he could wait for lessons to end
before playing in the basketball court.
I rather think that he's at home
feeling ill and uncomfortable
worrying about school work
then to gain access to the knowledge
that he's in school but never in class
Fact is, He's a fast learner
Fact is, He's very knowlegable
Fact is, He's very witty
Fact is, everyone is class is willing to lend a helping hand
But he's never there. I wonder why.
Thought of the day:Do we cause people around us to worry unnecessarily?
I have faith in you :)) We'll strive together and the knowledge that we are going through this period together comforts me.