I'm currently blogging on a laptop.The keypad is soOOOoooOOo flat. Way cool~ But i still need the mouse. I can't survive with the touchpad. I'll die of frustration one day !!!! Like what zhuang would say " I'm a IT Kukunadan ! " =D So yea having pw later. That's on every JC 1 student's mind yea. Yada yada..so i shall not blog much FOR NOW hahas and be a darling and memorise my speech..More importantly..Zhuang =) Happy savvy slimy sweet superb seventeen =) and that was alliteration for you ( i think) Shall check it out and confirm later lalalalalalala I'm not like the literature whiz or something you know =pPp bye bye ~ *zooms off*I swear i'm still the little kid 10 years ago..and everytime i look at the state of my blog i feel so depressed I miss you =( and things aren't going to change for the better..