My cooking
I tried to cook lunch today before my econs paper and guess what i had a bad tummy shortly after having lunch (-_-")I hereby conclude Jingfang cannot cook. I lack the attributes of a girl =xXx and guess what i had for lunch --> instant noodles. I have to face the fact that i cannot cook instant noodles properly. I do remember cooking instant noodles for my brother just slight more than a month ago and he complaint that it tasted weird. Now i understand why. hahas..sorry kor ~ I'm so glad you are still alive *gives you the innocent look*Econs Drcs was tough !!! mamamia but i don't care..Practical criticism is my last paper tomorrow :)) I can't wait to relax and have fun. I can't believe that i couldn't do that differentiate question for Ao maths. I hate cylinders that can fit into a cone. *^#&$%Hahas anyway hope everyone is doing fine yea..continue to work hard for promos =) And Lord Jesus i believe that one day my love for you will be complete. I love you dear Lord and i thank you for everything you have done for me.. Countdown to the days without you..:((