A letter to Mr Holiday
Dear Mr Holiday, *waves waves* Hello hello..Its been awhile since i saw you? How have you been Mr Holiday ? I missed you so much =(. *Hugs* I hope you are fine yea. Life has been so hectic without you. I have to go to school and do stuff that i don't like. Go through exams after exams while waiting for your arrival and now you're back !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You don't know how glad i am. *gives you a big grin* Well i hope you are staying for good this time =). What???? You're only going to be around for 2 months. Oh well *Wails * Can't you debate with Ms Calendar to let you stay longer? What? You can't ? *cries* I'm starting to dislike Ms Calendar already. *Stupid Old Haggard* She's 2005 years and still won't leave you alone. Hmpfs ! Oh well since you are here..Let me be a good host to you okays ? =) We'll go out and have lots of fun. I'll look you up soon Mr Holiday. *Cheers*Hey peeps..start having fun okays =) My Blog needs a REVAMP !!!!!!!!!!!!