I'm feeling really happy now *gives you a big grin*Its because promotional exams are officially over for me =) *jumps around* I survived.And my ao maths teacher smsed me just now..hee hee it was a piece of good news. Its for me to know and for you to find out in due time *sniggers* I was in church and when i saw his message, i could not stop smiling. big big grins..Mr Ng i was so estatic !!!!!!!!!! I felt so hysterical can?? but i had to compose myself so that i wouldn't disrupt the meeting =xxXxxI'm really happy =) ..Lord, I'm very happy. Thank you for everything =) Your mercies are great.So yea i'm happy hahas..get the point..???Jingfang is happy Jingfang is happy Jingfang is happy Jingfang is happy Jingfang is happy Jingfang is happy Jingfang is happy Jingfang is happy Jingfang is happy Jingfang is happy Jingfang is happy Jingfang is happy Get zeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee point???? if you don't ,i'll be nice and tell you again.. hahas Jingfang is happy.And i got got my first pay today for tutoring my cousin. Double woopies yeppies..though i did feel bad for accepting the money =xXxx hahas but woopies..MY FIRST PAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Okay putting all these happy stuff aside..practical criticism paper is a killer !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i shall blog about it tomorrow..i'm far too sleepy to do so now. I came up with a new resolution --> sleep isn't everything, i'll have lots of time in the future to sleep. Pretty morbid right..=xXXx but its true okays =pPp think about it *wink*I love my Lord for He is always there for me :)) My Lord, my friend and my brother..I link all the happy things in my life with you..I link all the sad things in my life with you..I link all the frustrating things in my life with you..I link all the beautiful things in my life with you..That's because i want you to be part of my life..