Holiday mood
I feel really guilty that i'm so laid back now. I wake up at 9am and spend the whole morning playing maple story =xXxI'm pretty obsessed with maple story. i can just spend the whole day playing maple. This is so unhealthy man. But you simply have to agree that the creatures and monsters are just so adorable..xD. The graphics are really cute. I want to play gateway to heaven but i can't seem to find the time to.then i realised its time to tutor my cousin so i went over to her house until 3.45pm.Went to meet chun and ah yi for dinner.We had yoshinoya. *slurps* Watch goal with chun before that. I must say goal is really inspiring. Chun said that there are a lot of good looking and charming guys in the show..mainly soccer players. All i got to say is chun and i have really different taste. Its like two different extremes which is good in a way hahas. =xXx do catch the show yea peeps if you have the time and money to.It taught me something in life --> we do need people to lend us a hand when we are down.So darling, i'll always be there for you whenever you need me. Chun and Ah yi too.Really sad that darling couldn't make it :(( It feels like the holidays are already here And i can't find any posters or dvd/vcd of howl's moving castle =(. I love that show. If you guys know where to get the posters or dvd/vcd..do leave a tag yea =) it means a lot to me. =D thanks..hee hee
*SWOONS*
Oh yea and we went to take neoprints too and as usual we were so flustered ! muahahahs like what's new right. We went to the new neoprint show at century square and the neo print machine is in chinese *WOW*Hahas but the accent and slang is really irritating. *whacks the machine* I still like going to Pretty in Toyko :))Lastly, i am still lazy to blog about the practical criticism paper that was totally traumatising. *shivers*