A not so typical day
Did i ever told you that i love the badminton girls ? :)) They are such fun people to be around~ muahahas we go totally mad ~ *swirls around* I had so much fun with them yesteday.Okay yep yesterday, i spent 2 solid hours in the library doing my literature assignment on Silas marner. I tell you literature is getting so beyond me. I'm beginning to lose my interest in it =(. Practical Criticism class is the hardest to bear follwed by Gothic :(( I wonder if its the subject or the teacher? Shall not jump to a conclusion but yea i'm starting to lose touch with literature.I love literature, love it ever since i went for my first literature lesson in secondary one with Mr Kc Tan. However ever since i stepped into Tpjc, my whole idea of Literature has been forcibly changed. Its so different from my secondary school style. Muahahahas come to think of it, its quite funny. =xXx It simply means no more narration on my part when i do my literature assignment. Anyway oh well, the question that was posed to us was pretty tough. It was something about the Raveloe villages in Silas Marner and we are supposed to write a critical analysis of it from this extract. Sounds easy ??? But the catch is, the whole extract given to us focused only on the upper class of Raveloe (-_-"). Oh well, i managed to hand in an essay eventually after i cried my tears out in the library. ( actually that happened because of my contact lens =x) but yea. I cried for literature..boohoohoo.Went for badminton open after that and i got to umpire today =). Thanks June *muacks* Thanks for letting me umpire. I was quite bored of being a lines guard/man. Umpiring a game (especially one that involves the teachers) is pretty nerve wrecking. (Badminton open and staff open was going on simultaneously.) Hahas especially PE teachers !!!! Hahas because they know the game inside out, like Mr Chew. I have to be so meticulous and be really alert. You never know what might happen. Hahas umpired like 3 matches yesterday, all for staff open. By the time i was umpiring the last match ( female doubles) I was so distracted and tired (x_x"). Made really silly mistakes and unfortunately the teachers realised and corrected me. Hahas digs a hole and hide in it =x. And there was a very exciting match going on the next court- Arif's team vs Nicolas' team. Woah~ I tried to take a peak at that game while umpiring =xXx but yea wasn't exactly very successful. Nicolas' team won =)!!!!!! Congrats man. And Cheryl did a fantastic job for the female singles. Really glad that she managed to win her oppenent. *claps claps* Oh yea while i was the lines man for the mix double match, Hendra came up to me and asked me for shuttles but i misinterpreted it as he wanted to be the lines man for that match and i stood up. (-_-") Oh man, so unglam and totally embarrassing !!!! I wanted to hide behind some pillar~ Oh man he gave me this weird look and said " no, shuttle !" Hahas man ~ i almost died !!!!! then yea he returned the tube of shuttle to me and smiled. *faints* (X_x") Unbelievable !!!!! Jingfang!! How dumb can you get ???Oh well after everything ended, i went out with Shuling, Liyi and Mich~ :)) We did lots of silly things..1) Liyi and me taunted Mich and Shuling by singing this song =x Right ??? *hums* Shuling..Shuling..Shuling..Xinyi..Xinyi..Xinyi =PpPpPp2) We went to the waffleshop and 4 of us had the same drink.Soursop ice blended with the overnight pearls. *horrors* and shuling had chocolate waffle.3) We walked to this park and started to use the equipments there, experimenting all sorts of different ways to use them.-Shuling and her Taiji machine-Mich and her dislocating knee machine..eWwW sounds scary right- Liyi and the arm machine ( where she jumped up and down like some monkey )- Me and Mich went on this machine (where your legs can go up and down while your arms move forward) and almost had a heart attack). *screams*4) Then we tried the footpath with stones. One word- OUCH !!!!!!! and Liyi wanted to try skipping on it. Go ahead Liyi, i'll support you morally. never physically =xXx.5) We went to eat carrot cake and fried noodles. Mich has this way to scare the uncle muahahahas..*softly and almost in an inaudible voice" uncle can we have..*shouts very loudly" CARROT CAKE !!!!!!!! Now you know why the uncle will get a heart attack. Muahahas Mich, can't stand you =pPPp 6) Then we played lots of games. yea mind-boggling games. That's why i love the badminton girls. They are so much fun. Hugs and i hope no matter what, this friendship we share will never change :))Hai messaged me yesterday and told me he was with Chilli Banana at a bbq. Its nice to know what chilli banana does once in a while. He wore his specs yesterday :)). He looks really intellectual when he wears his spectacles. I like him because he is such a little boy at heart despite his tall built. I like him because he still likes to fool around with his friend and doesn't care what others think about him. I like him because he is such a loyal friend. I like him because he is always with his friends and not surrounded by girls. I like his smile. I like the fact that his studies mean a lot to him. I like him because he has such a different perspective of life though it might not be good. =xXx I like him because he's vain. I like him for everything he is. And i miss him because the weekend is here. Our paths crossed yesterday and i realised that actually it has crossed for several months but i didn't realise it until i paid special notice to my environment. I think you are truly special :))