I miss Temasek so bad.
I went back to Temasek today to visit Twe and to collect my long overdue O level certificate. At the end of the whole journey, all i could say was I want to be a temasekian once again. I never knew that Temasek Sec held so much memories for me. I always thought that i wanted to leave that school as soon as possible, to lead a new life. I was wrong, so wrong. I didn't realise Temasek Sec held so many bitter-sweet memories. I'm feeling so nostalgic now. Gosh~ If only i could turn back time..The building itself is significant. Everything in Temasek sec is significant. Cheryl and i took a walk around the school and even with the new coat of paint, Temasek is still the same. We saw our beloved juniors and realised how much they have grown and matured. Another batch of leaders have fulfilled their duties and stepped down and a new committee is formed. It seemed like yesterday that i just joined band and met Jacintha. It felt like SYF just ended. I can still remember the tears we shed for SYF and the scoldings we had to endure. Everything seemed like yesterday. I can't deny, band was a major band of my life. It thought me the meaning of struggle, betrayal, strength and more importantly love. We walked past Ms Woon's classroom and peaked in. It was simple, neat and nice. Just like what Ms Woon would like. =D I miss Ms Woon. Wanted to talk to her so badly. Chants..woonie woonie woon. =pPpAll the corridors and staircases brought back memories of the time i spent with pentagon and Jacintha where we were just being lame while having our breaks. Can those days return? Its different without the pentagon with me in school. We would always wait for one another to buy our food before starting together and zhuang or cheryl would always be the last to finish. Muahahahahahahs =x We were so used to one another. Now that we are seperated, i realise how different life is without them. I do treasure you guys, i do.I want to go back to Temasek to be a temasekian once again. I want it to happen so badly..