A plea
I'm feeling pretty down now but i don't feel like telling anyone. I'm just going to type it out, hopefully i'll let everything out and i'll feel a lot better after that. Its so typical of me to do this, to always end up feeling down. I don't know why either. That's my reply most of the time, i don't know why. Something is bothering me but i can't seem to figure what. This is not the first time, i know. It happened before. Probably i just want someone to love. That special someone. And nope, its not being despo.I seriously feel like falling in love. I don't know, probably its my hormones or something. Paranoid ! Its been quite some time since i felt this way. This feeling has never left. It has always been there. Maybe its the environment i'm in, the people i face each day. Everytime i see pictures of couples, there is this hidden joy in me. I feel happy for them. Probably cupid decided to give me a skip. I wonder when will it be my turn to fall in love? When will he appear and take my breath away? When will i have someone to care for me. Someone who wants to know all my thoughts. Someone who wants to walk me home everyday and never feels bored. These are idealistic ideas. Someone who can feel all my joy and pain. When will he appear ? Waiting, waiting and waiting.I met a special him this year but i realised that his heart does not belong to me at all. It was occupied. With time, i saw us drifting apart. Our paths stopped. It didn't cross anymore. That was the end. Recently, i got to know that he was pretty down. It affected me, i felt like caring for him but once again i realised that she was always there for him. I was not. I was never there for him. Probably, this is an example of the wrong guy. Shruggs. I decided to concentrate on my studies but this feeling is so overwhelming. Is it meant to be? Lord, please enlighten my foolish soul.