Well.. let's see lots of stuff happened recently. I'm thrown into a emotional rollercoaster. I don't know how to feel or what to feel. It made me realise how important my family memebers are. I love them so much more than i know. The thought that i might lose one of them is most forbidding. Its weird that i am actually so attached to them, human emotions are so hard to comprehend. I wonder if my little brother loves me as much as i love him. He has never told me so.Okay so now my little brother is in the stage where most teenagers face an identity crisis. Remember the period where friends and popularity were so important to us, to gain recognition and have lots of friends were like our life. That was all we wanted. When we lose a friend, we will feel like we are hated by the whole world and nobody loves us. Well i guess that's happening to my little brother now. Sigh ! I hope time is all he needs. I saw him breaking down in front of the computer the other day and he was crying so bitterly. It breaks my heart to see him like that. He is not a guy to shed his tears easily. The last time is saw him cry was when he broke up with someone he really had feelings for. Everyone has been through this stage yeah. Its puberty and all the raging hormones but he seems to be more affected than most of us. Sigh Sigh Sigh. Big Sigh. I want everything to be okay, to return to normal. I'm so tired all of the adrenaline rush. I don't want to be home all alone worrying that something might happened to him. Life has taken a toll on me. (x_X")Every family has their own problems...Anyway i just came home from a sleepover at Mal's house. Pentagon and Jac is still the best =D. All the crappiness even though we didn't talk much but yeah it was fun just slacking together. I felt like they are my haven of rest. My spiritual support. I could cast aside all my worries when i'm with them. I had fun just watching vcds with them. Kung Pow =pPppppPpPpp. Let's do it more often kays ! This friendship is beyond what i could ever wish for.I wanted to take photos with them but i forgot to bring my camera ! -what a waste- Yeah i love you guys lots and lots yeah !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!