The holidays are here *beams*
I'm a lazy bum, i know i've not been updating at all. -guilty- But yeah i've been really busy, especially the last week when all the teachers are like rushing to finish their part before the holidays start. Essays after essays. That's something bad about going to Arts stream, its essays after essays. All we do are essays !!!! Tired, exhuasted. I just exhuasted 2 of my pens too in like less than 2 weeks because i had to write so many essays. Shake head and i still have extra lessons to attend during the holidays.This june holiday isn't a holiday afterall. I am so busy !!! Screams. I still have badminton practice on every monday and wednesday, Going for church conference ( 5 to 8 june ), Children's camp ( 15 to 18 june ), Remedials, going out with the badminton team, class outing ( 14 june), meeting up with pentagon, study outings with my jc friends and on top of that i still have to study for my common tests. Hahas what a busy month but yeah i think its going to be very fulfilling =D. Life rocks when you are preoccupied !Oh yeah and today is the first day of the holidays and i woke up at 1230pm. Muahahahas =pPpPpPpPpP. I had to rush down for training which starts at 1 pm so i went down with an empty stomach, all the way until 6 pm. My stomach was "filled" with water. Pathetic ! So the only meal i had for today was dinner !! How delightful..muahahahas =x I had time for one piece of Oreo though and it totally freak Alison out. She can't stand it the after effects of Oreo, all the black stained teeth. *big smiles* I love my Oreo smile cause it scares Alison ! -Smiles to Alison-We went around pouring water on one another too during training..so fun !!! I love the badminton girls =D They rock big time though we do have our differences. Oh yeah Coach is cute too muahahas. i hope this happiness goes on and on and on..Sometimes i wonder who are you to me..i really do..