Random thoughts
In a state of confusion now. Confused about many things but i can't seem to identify what they are.
Jumbled and messed up !
Guess I'm too busy to care for now.
Wells i guess these issues aren't really very important.
I shall chant " I love homework, i love homework !", they are still piling up. I haven't even touch the tip of the iceberg ( Think Titanic).
At least school is fun with friends that brighten your day.
Listens to you when you need to just complain.
Pokes you just for fun.
Laughs at your foolishness.
Shows concern when you say you are sad.
Tells you that you are cute
And calls you "darling"
=D Hey now it all seems like i'm back in sec sch ya.
Life aren't that bad ya. I just need to sort things out.
Praise the Lord for all that He has provided me with *beams*