Life ! *Faints*
Timetable is packed and i am constantly rushing around, trying to keep up with my work. I stayed up until 1am the day before just to finish reading Vol One of "The monk" and doing my ao maths tutorial. What a way to burn up my sunday right hahas. I ended up having a split headache yesterday and i didn't want to take panadol, so i was whining and whining and whining about the headache that won't go away. grrRrrrRRrr ! Hahas and yes i slept really early yesterday. =x What's the point doing your homework one night and sleeping early the other night? Doesn't make sense right but that's my life hahas.However i got to say, i love all the subjects that i am doing now. *Beams* Arts Faculty Rocks !I still have lots of work to do though. They seem to be never ending. Piling, piling, piling..Oh yeah, i decided to join Dance =x Shhhhhhh don't tell anyone kays. I haven't told anyone from badminton but yeah i'm just going to sit and wait for this cca confirmation week to pass and then zoom i'll see the final result. There's going to be a lot of people that i am going to miss if i join dance but i think its better if i join dance ya.I wished i was a superwoman and i could finish off all my homework in one shot. Sense of sastisfaction. Hahas. Xinyi taught me how to draw a duckling today hahas. Its so cute okays. I'll show you guys next time hahas. Xinyi is really good at arts. =)I think my life is quite sad now but i'm telling myself to always smile. Lots of disappointment, lots of struggle. I can't wait to see Mal and Cheryl this thursday. *big hugs* Van !! How are you girl? I miss you so much. Kz, when are you free to meet up man ? Hahas..Pentagon will always rock yeahOh that reminds me, Twe got Gold with honours in the syf ! Rocks man ! Love you guys !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well done man ! all the hard work paid off ya. All the sectionals, and scoldings and tears have finally paid off. There's a new guy in class today. Shall not comment much just in case i go mad =x.Lastly, I love Siva's hockey stick hahas. =xI don't know what is love, how to love and who i love.