The stars are far away
Wednesday, March 16, 2005
  Twe Band Camp
Twe Band Camp (Day 1)

I spent the first 2 days of my holidays back in Temasek Secondary. Once again its band. I guess i will never ever be able to be free from band. I'm fated to be band orientated hahas. Anyway yup it rocks being an alumni okay ! *beams* It was so fun, just walk around slack slack and talk to the juniors, oOps i mean teach the juniors. They are so adorable. I like my section's sec ones. They are so bubbly and chatty. They are enthusiastic and fun learners too. What more can you ask for right, an inquisitive mind and thirst for knowledge. Hahas i asked them to guess my age and i think this girl called Hui Ling uttered "19 or 20 ! ". I was like "oh my gosh, i am so hurt !" 20 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hello !~ I can't even watch a M18 show yet. I think i'm going to die of depression after hearing that. I might even consider looking for a plastic surgeon to correct my inperfections. *faints* They say that children don't lie, so maybe i do look old. Oh no somebody save me ! Hahas kids these days, they don't spare a thought for my feelings sobs.

After teaching the sec ones, i went down with teresa to visit the senior band. Muahaha and as usual we gossip and gossip about the stuff that were going on. I love Yi Xiong. He is so adorable. He always says " I miss you" . That's so sweet right. At least somebody appreciates me. Then i always squeeze him and give him a super big heart. He is such a darling hahas. The section sounded really good =D well done Xingwen and Xinling. I'm so proud of you guys. And the rest of the section, i know how much efforts you guys have put in. Kudos ! Love you guys =D The section blended pretty well and the high notes had a significant improvement. There were some parts like the running notes that are still weak. Work on them ya. You guys are capable of scaling to greater heights. Prove Glosz that the clarinet section isn't a section to be messed with ya. Yeah !!~

That reminds me I miss playing the Clarinet.

Anyway i went home to bath ( I am a good girl ) and went back after that to discuss about the confidence walk. Then we went for supper and stuff. I was so happy to be able sleep in the air conditioned air con room. whee..did i ever tell you that being an alumni rocks ! hahas. Anyway Cheryl, Mal and me went to lie down on the carpet first and started talking. It felt really nostalgic to talk like that once again, to just talk without any restriction and yack and yack. I miss them, i miss the pentagon. They are a part of me i'll never forget.

Hakim came over to lie down too and i started to talk to him. I miss talking to him in. It felt really good to be able to talk to him again. I asked him a few questions and he told me a few stuff about his life. =D Glad that he is fine. He is the first smoker that i like. After talking to him, i realise not all smokers are bad people but i wished he quit smoking even though he admits it is hard.

I messaged him too and told him that the stars in the school was lovely. Tms has the loveliest view of the stars at night. Its breathtaking. I told him that the stars remind me of him and once again he started to talk rubbish. He was like " so i presume you message a lot of people since there are lots of stars in the sky ?" and another one was " oh so you message me to make me jealous that i can't see that stars?". He is just so witty, can't help smiling when i read his messages but i guess he will never feel the same way as i do.

To rekindle a lost friendship makes me want to treasure a person more.
 




<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore, Singapore

我的生命是一种矛盾 矛盾中 我存在了

Archives
August 2004 / September 2004 / October 2004 / November 2004 / December 2004 / January 2005 / February 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / November 2007 / January 2008 / February 2008 / March 2008 / April 2008 / May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / April 2009 / June 2009 / July 2009 / August 2009 / September 2009 / October 2009 / November 2009 / December 2009 / January 2010 / February 2010 / March 2010 / April 2010 / August 2010 / October 2010 / February 2011 / May 2011 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]