Thank you Cheryl !
A message to Cheryl: Today was a whole lot of fun. Thank you Cheryl. I enjoyed myself a lot and my mum is really glad that i got her to book. Hahas have to thank you. Huggies !
Okay peeps, yep i went to "study" with Cheryl today. I confess we were yacking away most of the time but at least i finished Lecture 5 of History okay. =p ( The reasons for war). I remembered okay. Hahas. Yup Cheryl is so nice okay, she knows that i like Winnie the Pooh so she asked me if i would like to go for a movie later after studying and the movie is none other than *drum rolls* Pooh's heffalump movie =D. She's such a darling. However as it was the school holidays and the spongebob square pants movie just came out, the queue was oh my gosh !!!! Cheryl and me decided to go K box instead. Whee hee and i had so much fun just sing and going out of tune and Cheryl trying to chord with me. Hahas oh man, it was so fun. Sorry ya made you sing even though you had a bad cough and sore throat. Hee hee anyway yep i had so much fun. I shall not talk about another incident that happened. ShHhHhhhhhh.
Went to do some visiting with some Church saints later. Felt really good =D Praise the Lord ! May we abound in love ya =)This is going to be the final time i try to get to you, to reach out into your world. The world which i don't belong in. I should have known.