Gosh~ School ain't the same.
I dread going to school. The second orientation is totally redundant for me and i feel that its a waste of my time. All of a sudden, the teachers in tpjc starts breathing down our neck. Its so unexpected. Its makes me detest everything that is happening in tpjc. I wish they were more flexible. Oh well, i am not looking forward to school these days.
Lord, please grant me the serenity to accept things that i cannot change.
I am so glad that its good friday tomorrow. There's no training tomorrow. Finally, i can take a good, well deserved break.
I wish that the whole curriculum will start earlier. For the first time, I can't wait to be immersed in work. The whole orientation is so disorganised, i'm not going to give any credit to the Council interns. You guys just need to do more planning.
I bought my uniform, but it looks really wierd on me. Shall post a picture of me in tpjc uniform ya after i alter it =p. The blouse is too big for me, my shoulders don't even fit. i might change it to a small size top. The skirt is too long for me. I don't want to end up mopping the grounds of tpjc ya know. The blouse is really stiff too, maybe it needs a good wash hahas. Oh well, i think my mama should know better. I'll ask her tonight. That's when the advice of parents are useful *sniggers*.
I bought a black adidas bottle too. I was thinking its really inconvenient to change my bottle constantly as i will always need it for training. I might as well invest in a good waterbottle yeps. Haha so with the help of Nicole and Xinling, i bought the black adidas bottle. The more i look at it, the more i like it. Muahaha. Anyway i can't use metal waterbottles because i'm afraid i will drop it and dent it. yeps, its not that i don't like the winnie the pooh bottle ya *gives innocent look*. ( Esp to pentagon ) hahas.
Yesterday after training, Michelle talked to me and told me, " Maybe if you know him better, you'll realise he's not really the one for you. Then you'll be able to forget him." ( not her exact words ) I thought about it and i gave it serious thoughts but until now, i haven't came to a conclusion. Anyway thanks ya Michelle, i appreciate your advice. =D You're so sweet =p.All i want to tell you now is take care of yourself, get well soon but i'm afraid, afraid to care for you.