All in a day's work
When i found out that you got 2 A's and 1 b for your A level, i just felt happy for you. It was this pure simple joy that i had inside. =D I was so worried that you would be disappointed in your results but when i saw your smile, i know everything turned out fine. I couldn't help smiling when i think about you. I almost wanted to give you a big big hug. I'm just so happy for you, silly boy. Now that i know you did well, i guess i should just walk out of your life right. Afterall, she means more to you than i do. I'm nothing more than a mere accquaintance that you met. No matter what i do for you, you will still be oblivious towards it because she is there. There's nothing much i wished for but i must say she's a lucky girl. I do feel hurt that every single thing that i have done for you all amounts to nothing but like what i promised myself, today would be the last time i do something for you. You are a wonderful senior, you really are. Anyway i sprained my ankle really badly during badminton training today. Yi Qiang wanted to train our agility so we started to play this game which requires lots of running, something similar to "catching". Yi Qiang chased after me and wala..i tripped over the log with a very bad sprain. Its the first time i sprained my ankle. It was so swollen. Initially i thought it was only a minor twist, nothing serious but gradually it started to swell and i couldn't walk. I became the hopper for today haha, hop hop hop. Anyway i cried because it really really hurt and guess what i didn't think about xxxxxx, i thought about my senior. I thought about you. I wished you were there to make me laugh. Oh well, it doesn't really matter anyway. You didn't really bother other than say " do you want me to carry you home?". I noticed you kept looking her way. Its her her her in your mind. I wonder how would you react if she was the one who hurted herself. I don't know what i am feeling now. I want you to be there for me yet i don't think i have feelings for you. I just want to depend on you, someone to lean on when i'm down. The way i love someone is like the way i play badminton i guess. My footwork is really really slow and furthermore i'm short so that's double disadvantage. If someone does a loobing, i'm pretty much dead unless i pick up on my agility. Edwin tested me on wednesday and that was what he did, a loob and then a drop. I was dead because i didn't chase after the shuttle. In love its the same thing, i don't chase after the thing that i want. I am rather passive and rather admire from a distance than take practical actions. I guess to me, this is what i call romance, bittersweet romance. I don't mind being the one liking secretly, i don't mind waiting. On a more serious note, i really need to pick up on my footwork if i want to be prepared for the upcoming pilot pen competition. Edwin hinted that a group of us would be playing doubles, i think its me haha. Wonder who my partner might be. *anticipates*Oh yah for those who are interested in my O level results, hahas i'm staying in tpjc. I scored 17 for my L1R5. It isn't very good but its good enough to let me stay in tpjc so i praise the Lord. =D I will sing of Your praise through endless days. Note: My ankle hurts really bad !!!! *ouch*