05A02 + Band Camp (Day2)
Okay yesterday was a super super busy day !!!!!! To cut it short, i went out with 05A02 to seoul garden *yummies* and then to east coast. haha i took lots of photos with my camera, will post it up real soon ya *beams* I just want to say 05A02 rocks. Too bad Nicole, Xinling and Hui Chun weren't there. Bet it would have been a lot of fun with them around hahas. I rushed around like some mad women and finally i managed to reach temasek, just in turn for the briefing for the confidence walk haha. Cheryl and i were stationed at the first few stations. It wasn't as fun as i thought being a station master. Deng~ haha *gives the bored look* but i did manage to scare a few people. I just sat down and did nothing. Muahahas I managed to scare Tong tong ( wilfred), Wei yang and Ghee Cheng. Hahas Wei Yang's reaction is the worst okay. He was like practically jumping and screaming at the same time. Silly you~ haha i feel triumphant ! Oh well confidence walk is a whole lot more fun walking it. ( Like real hahas) *wink*To those who i scared, oOps sorry guys hahas don't blame me okay =D I'm actually very nice. Hee hee take note of the word actually. I wanna be the girl he looks at from across the room, smiles, and says to his friends, "That's her."