You =D
Thank you for giving me a reason to smile. You are the reason i look forward to school each day. You brighten my entire day without knowing it. You mean a lot to me. You are the reason why i don't fall asleep during Economics and Gp lectures because i simply stare at you and i can't stop laughing. Bet you didn't know that. You are the reason why i am motivated to play badminton. You are the last thing on my mind before i go to bed. Thank you for coming into my life. Life recently has been really great. I guess i finally come to terms with my feelings and i'm glad. Not feeling paranoid like i used to be. Anyway school has been the same which is good cause its very entertaining. My Reynards picked on me today. I sat beside Hairianto today and Hairianto whispered something to me. I pointed to my head and asked him if he was thinking about something. Guess what, Mr Reynards had the biggest reaction in the world !!!!!! He was like " i feel so insulted, you looked at me then at him and you pointed to your head." He thought i was telling Hairianto that he is crazy. Dot dot dot. I'm like "huh?" Oh well. After school was fun man, the whole class was at the waffle shop (unintentionally) and we started to tell one another ghost stories about our sec school. It felt really nice and we were just laughing and screaming together. 05A02 rocks !!!! I hope we can stay in tpjc after JAE. Mr Dan talked to us about it and he was very honest with us. He asked us when will we be skipping school. Muahahah Mr Dan you know us so well. By the way my attendance so far has been perfect. That's a far cry from sec sch attendance haha =x Mr Dan was surprised when i told him i might be skipping school hee hee =x I love tpjc and all my friends there. I'm having so much fun. I really hope that everyone will stay though its very unlikely. Yesterday Hairianto, Nicole, Xinling, HuiChun, Dian and me were entertaining ourselves after AO maths period cause we ended early and had lots of time in our hands. We ended up playing the number game first which Nicole got away with. She is so good that she did not even get caught once ! *unfair* We failed while trying to sabotage her. Then we played "seven up" which was pretty hilarious because Nicole couldn't really get it and she was like panicking. Muahahaha !!! Nicole~ haha then we had "Nine up" and " Eleven up" which was really silly and left everyone screaming. The worst had to be the colour game. We were practically lying on the table and luaghing till we cried. It was absolutely crazy. Nicole laughed until she cried so badly okay. I almost thought she was sad. =x haha fun fun fun !!!! People let's guess..What represents the colour Maroon..1 2 3 4 5, the answer is Maroon 5 ! Can you believe it..haha that's Nicole ingenious answer *beams* haha =x The rest of the class was equally crazy. They played truth or dare and the dare was DISGUSTING !!!!!!!!!!!! EwWWWwwWW !!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't even want to think about it..If i only things would never change..if only you would stay.